Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tickling My Earholes

 put on your red shoes and dance the blues

















It was a Bowie kind of day...

I'd been looking for Scary Monsters, David Bowie's 14th studio album, for quite sometime and Thanksgiving day I got my near virgin copy.

I scored it and Lets Dance from one of the greatest men on earth...Thanks Ron!






If you are unfamiliar with this album and feel the need to check out a song or two... do yourself a favour and check out 'Ashes to Ashes' and/or Scary Monsters (and SuperCreeps) 


Some jagged, brittle and often madly paranoid art rock is what you'll get but the the guitar buzz on this album still has the power to astound!! 


It's just better on vinyl



I read and appreciate every.single comment.. so please leave one letting me know what you think or any questions you may have! I reply to every comment I receive within 24 hours, so if you ask a question please be sure to check back as I will always answer! You can also contact me directly on Twitter for a more immediate response @73angi










 

*Angi



2 comments:

  1. I'm a big Bowie fan, loved this post! :)
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elise...I had been wanting to do a music post every week..showcasing what I'm listening to on vinyl or mp3 & giving some 'inside' info on the Artist or album. Figured there was no one better to start out with than some Bowie! Glad you enjoyed it...Already working on my next music post! - xx

    ReplyDelete