I saw this idea on www.milkbubbletea.blogspot.com and commented to Becky, the wonderful girl behind the blog, that I wanted to do one of my own and give her props of course! (If you have not visited her blog...do so now!)
So here is mine and I have to say that I'm quite excited to do this post as I've thought a lot about what I wanted to put on it this past week.
1. Go to an ugly sweater party
2. Make Christmas cookies
3. Go see the holiday decorations downtown
4. Donate items to the animal shelter
5. Drive around with hot chocolate and look at holiday decorations on homes
6. Make my holiday cards (and actually MAIL them out!)
7. Watch Elf, A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation
8. Paint my nails red and glittery
9. Kiss under some mistletoe
10. Wake up and laugh on December 22nd
If I can only get to one of the items on this list I would have to say the most important one to me is to donate to the animal shelter.
Do you have a December bucket list? What's on YOUR list??
I read and appreciate every.single comment.. so please leave one letting me know what you think or any questions you may have! I reply to every comment I receive within 24 hours, so if you ask a question please be sure to check back as I will always answer! You can also contact me directly on Twitter for a more immediate response @73angi