Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Cross To Bear

The Jumper Makes Me Want To... "Jump-Jump"







This fabulous find was only $10 at Wetseal...I was buying pair of pants *that were also on sale* and the shop girl reminded me that it was one of those "buy anything get something else for $10" days.  I was hard pressed to find something I needed..let alone something I wanted.  Then I came across this loose knit jumper that is extra long, extra cozy and extra inexpensive!  So I went with it.  I've worn it quite a few times already feeling like I've gotten my $10 worth out of it even if it sits and doesn't get put into rotation again...but I have a feeling it will!  The white cross is somewhat see-thru so I paired a black & white striped tank underneath it for the photos.  




I read and appreciate every.single comment.. so please leave one letting me know what you think or any questions you may have! I reply to every comment I receive within 24 hours, so if you ask a question please be sure to check back as I will always answer! You can also contact me directly on Twitter for a more immediate response @73angi 


*Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment