Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stretchtastic!

Great Purchase #1,973



These tuxedo striped leggies!  Ahhhh so brilliant.  Not only are they super trendy and go with just about everything I own, they are the most comfortable, warm leggings in my wardrobe!  

I scored these online at Forever 31 for a smallish amount of only $11.  I had to have them since I'd been looking for them for nearly a month.  

If you are on the lookout for a good pair of thick-ish type legging (almost like a moto pant) that go perfect with your over sized jumpers then these are the leg wraps for you! 

Finally I have some pants I can wear these Aldo shooties with! 

This was such a comfy 'errand running' outfit for Saturday




I read and appreciate every.single comment.. so please leave one letting me know what you think or any questions you may have! I reply to every comment I receive within 24 hours, so if you ask a question please be sure to check back as I will always answer! You can also contact me directly on Twitter for a more immediate response @73angi 


*Angi

1 comment:

  1. Love those tights girl!

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete